Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sheep Portraits

Ginny and Lewis spent some time "outside" this afternoon.  They like to come out and pick about in the hay that gets scattered around.



Hey Lewis!  What's that stuff hanging around your face



 Decorations!  




Decorations my foot!  You are just packing a little snack around in case you get hungry before the next little pile of hay.
  I think you could win a contest for the sheep with the longest nose!  
And most handsome!
Of course, Lewis.  It goes without saying.






Ginny, are you finding something tasty over there?

Just some old hay.  Cookies?  You have cookies?  Be right there!
No cookies, but I'll give you a massage.





Coming just as fast as I can hop!


You are very fluffy, Ginny.
I am.  And I'm prettier than he is handsome. 
And you have lovely, subtle freckles on your nose too.

















2 comments:

  1. I love your sheep! Made me smile this morning. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Your post made me smile. Love their faces!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

    ReplyDelete