Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Meals on Wheels

Sheep feeding can get a little chaotic.


Most of the hay is on the ground.  Obviously the "good" hay is still in the trailer.



Umm..Fred, is that dog looking at me?  I can't see through this wool over my eyes.  


Hey. guys!  Elliot found the bag and he says it's got STUFF in it.


Cake!  It's got cow cake!  Okay guys.  Teamwork here.


Man, this smells great!   I'll take the bottom, and Frank, since you're in the trailer, you get that side.  Fred?  Hey Fred!  Are you finding anything in the top?


I know Robert.  Horses have much better manners.  Don't look at me in that tone of voice.  I've got some in my pocket for you.  The bag is empty.  Nothing in there for the sheeps.

7 comments:

  1. MY horse doesn't have better manners . . . yet. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert doesn't always have good manners either. He was just being extra good this morning.

      Delete
  2. Gus is being such a good boy! It must be very tempting to Get Those Sheep Off the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He forgets himself at least once every morning and makes a grab for someone, usually Tess who wants to be friendly.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hee hee! Very pushy help most mornings too! One was putting her hoofs on my shoulders this morning.

      Delete
  4. Friends, just want to be friends...love this post!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete